Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: NEW Our Generation Target items!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We went to a waterpark in Battle Creek today and stopped at that Target and we saw the bathtub,horse and some new clothes. The thing I did not like about the bathtub was there is no faucet or handles for the "water" to come out of. If it had that I would have bought it.
    We did find the Littlest Pet Shop monkey set they we have been wanting for a long time and have never seen at any stores by us, only on Ebay for outrageous prices, so that is cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the bathtub and a horse, and they both looked great. [img]smile.gif[/img] The horse was beautiful. I got one of the cami pajama sets for my dolls. Felicity's wearing it, and though the fluffy slippers don't fit her, it's a still a cute set. I'm glad to see they have new stuff being released.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •